Monday, January 1, 2007

From a youngling point of view

Hello there... All this week, I have been in search of my teddy bear. Yeah you heard me correctly.... My teddy bear. I call him my guardian. I have had my guardian since I can remember. I used to keep him on the corner of my bed when I wasn't in the room. Guardian was always good at guarding me. Hence is why I call him Guardian. At night when I would go off to sleep he would watch my dreams and keep the bad people out. During the days when I was away from my room he made sure no one had come into my room to mess it up.Since his disappearances I have not been able to sleep. There has been this scary Phantom who visits me. So instead of going off to bed happily, I end up pulling the covers up past my head and shaking under them. I really do miss my guardian! I noticed he was missing about 1 1/2 weeks ago. The night I noticed he was missing, I latterly tore apart my room. I looked under my bed, and in the clothes closet. I know possessions are frowned upon, but by chance Guardian is the one last thing my parents gave me before I ended up here at the Temple. So last night I decided to take my search out side of my room and do some asking around. I asked Kriss first..."Have you seen my teddy bear, Kriss?" I asked, hoping she would know."Not sure, why?" Kriss said."He's missing." I said."Missing? I think I might have seen Ani with it? Did you ask him?" She said."Hhmmm? Master Skywalker? Interesting.... Thanks Kriss. I'll go ask Master Skywalker then." I said. Knowing Master Skywalker was always was up to something I had to approach this very carefully. I didn't want this to get out of hand. So I went on my search for my Guardian. I then went towards Master Skywalker's room. I lightly touched the door and it opened. To my surprise I saw Master Skywalker sitting in the corner in his closet holding my Guardian teddy bear and sucking his thumb! He looked up slightly embarrassed and said "Mine!"I looked at him and said "Give'm back please, Master Skywalker?""Why should I? He's soft and cushy..." He said.I wanted to scream and cry at the same time. Guardian was mine and now I was faced with the fact that I may have to fight him to get it back. "I need him back because without him I cannot sleep! He guards my dreams from the Phantom Evils. Without Guardian there to protect me, I am left defenseless and vonerable" I confessed. I knew I was possibly gonna get a huge lecture on why possessions were forbidden but I didn't care. All I wanted was Guardian back in my care and in my room."The Phantom Evils? Guards your dreams? Huh?" Was all I got out of him. He held my bear tighter."Please, please, give'm back?" I begged.He looked at my bear again and looked sadly at me. I could tell He also enjoyed Guardian as much as I did. Then without warning he handed him back to me. "Ok. Here you go."I was so happy to see that now I had Guardian back in my care once again. I couldn't go another day with out him. I then returned back to my room and made sure Guardian was back in his spot on my bed and left my room.